On the ACTUALIZATION screen, you can update the quantity of a trade -- but have this updated quantity only apply from a certain date forward. This is typically used for physical deliveries, where the delivered quantity differs from the contracted volume.
- Go to the ACTUALIZATION screen (which can be turned on by Molecule CS)
- Filter to find the trades (well, legs) you're looking to actualize
- Update the ACTUALIZED QUANTITY
- (optional) Provide the ACTUALIZED DATE. This will default to today.
- Hit SAVE for the relevant trades
From the Actualization Date forward, the Actualized Quantity will be used for valuation calculations -- as opposed to the original quantity.